Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Printable Owls

Who is ready for Fall? *Raises hand* Unfortunately, the 90+ degree weather is still going strong in Sacramento, with no signs of letting up. But whenever I get sad by the thought that Fall doesn't really start here until mid November, I head over to Michael's and look at the Fall aisles. That makes me happy.

I have this irrational idea that if I start working on Fall crafts, the cool weather and changing leaves will come, so I decided to make some owl printables to share with you guys. I left them plain so they can be used as coloring pages for kids (and adults too - I don't judge). You could even cut the pieces out to use as patterns, trace them onto patterned paper, then assemble it all for some cute Fall decorations. Then you could use real buttons for the eyes. Cute!

Please Note: These are copyrighted images and are intended for personal, non-commercial use only.



http://lilluna.com/link-party-palooza-105/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails