Friday, June 18, 2010

The Perfect Seashells

I've been looking for a while now for something to go in between my framed starfish (I already have a frame in NJ that I am planning to paint the same).


But I just wasn't finding any inspiration anywhere. I'm going for more of a refined coastal look, rather than tchotchke central, so I didn't want anything cheesy.

So, I was very delighted to see that The Graphics Fairy posted this beautiful print of antique seashells.


The only prob with it is that it's not your standard size. I had to crop it a little in Picasa and it's still a lot longer than it is wide, but I think I will end up backing it with burlap like I did with the framed starfish.
I'm getting more and more excited everyday about moving and getting my place decorated!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails